The silisponge has been taking over the internet! I think I first saw it the beginning of December and now just about everyone is talking about it. SO many Youtube videos on it. But…is it really worth the hype? Did someone finally create a tool that will replace the infamous — and much loved — beauty blender?
So sorry for the delay in sharing the weekend Beauty Blog Coalition roundup — this weekend was busy for me and the hubs. 🙂 How was your weekend? Share with me below! In the meantime, let’s discover some fantastic beauty blogs!
Being a beauty enthusiast, it can be difficult for me to ever stick to one product — I’m always wanting to try out all the new products that brands are continually coming out with! But even with that said, I realized that there are a handful of products I repurchase the second that they run out. I just can’t go without them and have not found anything to replace them! So let’s take a look at 5 of my most-repurchased beauty products that are all from the drugstore!
It’s been a while since I posted my first “Dupe or Dud” post, but I’m bringing it back today. If you didn’t read that one, go check it out and see how you can save $17 on a dupe! 😉 Today we’re looking at products from LORAC and Physicians Formula.
I’ve been a BIG fan of the LORAC liner ever since it was sent to me, which is obvious since I’ve repurchased it twice since then. You can read my original review for this liner HERE, but for those of you who have, you know I love it and have been wanting to find a cheaper dupe for this LORAC line. Ready to see if I did?
Another weekend is already here, and you know what that means — time for sharing some awesome beauty-related posts from this past week!
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Need a sparkly manicure for these end of summer days? Don’t miss this Verity + CrowsToes nail polish combo from Jessica!
- TheFabZilla: Another week, another jewel-toned eye look. Check out TheFabZilla’s Amethyst Eyes
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Nude lip gloss junkies, you haven’t lived until you have tried the delectable Clarins Eclat Minute Instant Light Natural Lip Protector in Nude Shimmer! It’s GORGEOUS!
- Painted Ladies: Who doesn’t love a good matte liquid lipstick? Sheila has comparisons from Anastasia Beverly Hills, Ofra, ColourPop, L.A. Girl, and more!
- Beauty on the Bayou: A MASCARA THAT DOES IT ALL Stila HUGE Extreme Lash Mascara
- I Know all the Words: Re-think foundation with the new Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation
- AdviceSisters Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle : What do Britney Spears, Taylor Swift and Jennifer Anniston all have in common?
- ProcrastiNails: If you’re looking to add some extra color to your life you will definitely want to check out Katherine’s swatches of the OPI Color Paints Collection!
- Beauty by Miss L: The Body Shop Pomegranate Softening Cream Cleanser and Firming & Refreshing Eye Roll-On are promised to address the signs of ageing and help the skin feel firmer and softer.
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Does this new eye shadow palette live up to it’s name? See Stacie’s review of the Delectables Palette.
- Color Me So Crazy: Some of MY Summer Time Faves ALL in ONE Post!!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison is sporting groomed brows from the new Mirabella Beauty Borrowed from the Boys Brow Collection
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Pithy and to the point reviews on lots of goodies in one post! Erika’s Skin Care Sample Extravaganza!
- Confessions of a Makeup Addict : Fall Beauty Wishlist
- Collective Beauty : Review and swatches of Makeup Geek Eyeshadows!
So many great posts! And a lot of really great brands. Were any of the brands mentioned in this week’s posts your all-time favorite?? Let me know below!
I’m going to start doing these beauty blog roundups each weekend, posting on either Saturday or Sunday. Not only am I hoping that you gals will find some new, awesome beauty bloggers to follow, but I also love to discover new gals and it’s a great way for me to visit other like-minded bloggers and chit-chat about our shared passion — all things beauty!
Let me know if you like these new weekend round up posts!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: If you love lip crayons, then Butter London Lippy Bloody Brilliant Lip Crayons are must-haves! They are gorgeous, they boast highly saturated color, and they feel great on the lips!
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: If you’re looking for a fun color & pattern combination for your nails, then be sure to check out Jessica’s post featuring Pahlish and Sinful Colors!
- Beauty on the Bayou: BE REVITALIZED INSTANTLY â€“ StriVectin Instant Revitalizing Mask + GIVEAWAY
- Painted Ladies: Your brows will be on point with the upcoming Mirabella Beauty Borrowed From The Boys eyebrow collection.
- I Know all the Words: Need a polsih refresh? OPI Infinite Shine Summer Shades 2015 include a rainbow of hues for every polish lover.
- AdviceSisters Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle : Alison of the Advice Sisters has a feature on Maybelline’snew & nifty longwear makeup items
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Is the Urban Decay NAKED Smokey Palette a Wow! or a Womp? Erika gives up the details.
- Collective Beauty : Swatches of the new Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadow Couture Palette!
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: If your a fan of perfume you’ll want to check out Stacie’s post on a monthly subscription box for perfume and cologne lovers.
- Polarbelle: Polarbelle has two Nars products this week to help you create your best nude look.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison is hosting a giveaway: StriVectin Instant Revitalizing Mask (ARV $62), a gentle white clay mask that you can use several times a week to brighten and help even skin tone!
If you have a beauty blog, I’d love to hear about it. Just leave the url (just to your homepage, please) and I’ll stop by sometime this next week and leave a comment. 🙂 Love ya!