I’m sorry for the delay with today’s post. For some reason, my internet decided not to work half the morning. But, by some miracle, it’s working now so we’re diving right into today’s post!
I’m always on the hunt for a new blog to discover, and I’m sure you are too (we’re all beauty lovers here, and the more the merrier, right?!) I thought it would be fun to participate in this week’s roundup of some great beauty-related posts. Do you see any gals you already follow?
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Deborah Lippmann Baby Love Nail Lacquer is the perfect pale pink polish for summer!
- TheFabZilla: This week, TheFabzilla ‘s rocking taupey-green eye makeup. Check it out if you’re feeling smokey eyes with pop of color!
- Painted Ladies: Ever wondered what baking your makeup is all about? Sheila shows you how to bake your makeup in an easy makeup tutorial.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Have you seen the new SinfulColors A Class Act nail polish collection? Jessica has a comparison post so you know what you can skip buying!
- I Know all the Words: Feed your brush addiction with Sephora Collection Pro Pro Stippling Brush #44 & Pro Full Coverage Airbrush #53 (you know you want to!)
- Color Me So Crazy: The ENTIRE Tara Smith Haircare Line and an AWESOME Giveaway!!
- Grow It Girl: Let’s Get Glossy! Don’t you hate lip glosses that leave you with a tacky feeling. I found the perfect gloss without any tackiness
- Never Say Die Beauty: Check out Allison’s new hot pink Claremont bucket bag from Dooney & Bourke!
- From My Vanity: Review of YSL’s new Touche Eclat Blur Primer and Perfector
- Confessions of a Makeup Addict: FOTD From the Weekend!
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Need super long lasting lip color? You’ll want to try the Limited Edition Milani Lip Creme after reading Stacie’s review.
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Erika met her perfect nude nail polish in butter LONDON Patent Shine 10X Nail Lacquer in Shop Girl.
- Crazy Beautiful Makeup: New Blur Products from YSL
- george&bear: It’s fragrance week on the blog and to kick it off, Clare shares five of her favourites.
- Cybelesays.com: My Name is Cybele and I Support Sweatshops
- Makeuprshutup: You win some, you lose some. Was this Box a winner? Stephanie gives us the scoop.
- Collective Beauty: Find your perfect pair of lashes with Esqido!
- Style, Decor & More: Nancy discovers an eco-friendly FlowerColor makeup infused with flower wax!
- The Stepford Witch: This week K reviews the Etude House Dust Cut Facial Mist
And there you have it! A lot of great posts to browse through. I especially love makeup tutorials.
What’s your favorite type of beauty blog post to read?
elle sees says
so happy to see you here today!!i’ve missed your blog. LOVE the links. i am keeping this up so can check them all out,
Katie Garvin says
Elle — Aww, thanks! It’s so nice to be back into the swing of things 😀
I follow Lola (Helen) and have for quite some time, but I’ll definitely chekc out some of the others. 🙂
Beauty Isles | An Island Girl’s Beauty and Lifestyle Blog
Katie Garvin says
Kimmy – Lola’s posts are great 🙂 Love her product pictures!