I’m back with another weekend edition of BBC’s Beauty Roundup! Ready to read 11 awesome beauty-related posts that went live last week? Let’s go!
I’m going to be doing these weekend posts a little differently now in preparation for when baby girl is here. Sorry for not including pictures (I personally love pictures!) but I hope to bring it back after I’ve adjusted to the baby’s arrival and figure out how blogging and motherhood works. 🙂
- Painted Ladies: Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick is a luxury lippie that’s worth the splurge. Sheila shares swatches of 1975 Red.
- TheFabZilla: Check out TheFabZilla’s review and swatches of LORAC Mega Pro Palette 2 + her autumn-inspired makeup
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Interested in thermal nail polish? Jessica has a really lovely white pink to coral one to show you!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Looking for a stunning holiday palette, then don’t miss the HOURGLASS Ambient Lighting Edit! It’s absolutely GORGEOUS!
- I Know all the Words: So fresh and clean, but minus the water. Take a dry clean with dry shampoos from Joico, Elizabeth and James, Marc Anthony & Be Delectable
- Beauty by Miss L: Avon Luxe Shine Brilliance Lipsticks are described as silky smooth lipsticks with brilliant colour and high shine. Are they really that good?
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Need suggestions for holiday gifts? Stacie has a new gift guide on her blog.
- Confessions of a Makeup Addict: Sephora VIB Sale Haul
- Never Say Die Beauty: What did you pick up at the Sephora VIB event? Here’s Never Say Die Beauty’s haul, a mix of practical and splurge items!
- Color Me So Crazy: A Girl’s Gotta Spa and I Have it for YOU on the Blog!!
- From My Vanity: Katie’s sharing her top 10 Ulta gift set picks for this holiday season on the blog!Any posts jump out at you? Anything you find helpful? Let me know below! 😀
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.