I’m so sorry about neglecting to post last weeks roundup, but I was actually traveling the whole weekend and wasn’t able to get online. But I am back this week, no worries, with 15 wonderful beauty blog posts from this past week! Check it out…
- TheFabZilla: Subscribe to TheFabZilla to receive your FREE Fall Beauty e-Book penned by The Beauty Council members. In a nutshell, we are a group of beauty & lifestyle bloggers whose mission is to empower women in the realm of beauty, style and health.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Jessica has a review of the Sephora Formula X Ombre Glitters this week!
- Painted Ladies: Truly outrageous! Sheila has a step-by-step Halloween makeup tutorial with a fun Jem inspired look.
- AdviceSisters Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle: pamper your lips and then glamorize them with bold color
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: African Botanics has 7 new skincare products that are mind-blowing game changers! Check them out here!
- Color Me So Crazy: KERANIQUE Shampoo and Conditioner Set is Everything for This Bunch of Hair… Is It For YOU?
- I Know all the Words: All the oils- cleansing, facial, and body- with the Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy range.
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Is there really such thing as a sweat proof foundation? Check out Stacie’s review for No Worries No Sweat..
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison’s new Jord Wood Watch is the perfectly fashion accessory now that fall is in full swing. Check out how she’s styled it
- Crazy Beautiful Makeup: Becca & Jaclyn Hill NEW LE Champagne Glow Palette
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Get your glow on! Erika has your hookup. Lather’s beautiful Glycolic Acid mask. Read the review, then enter to win one of your own!
- Inspirations & Celebrations: Love to #travel? Enter The Ultimate #Monterey Bay #Vacation #Giveaway to win a $1500 trip!
- From My Vanity: Don’t you just hate when you break a nail? Well, Katie shares how you can fix your nail and save your manicure with this easy trick!
- Grow It Girl: Tiki from Grow It Girl is getting ready for date night and showing an easy fall date night makeup look.
- Collective Beauty: Fall inspired makeup featuring Dior!
Any of these beauty bloggers new to you? Let me know! If you are a beauty blogger, leave a link to your website below — I’d love to visit! <3 Have a great weekend!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.