Who’s ready to discover some fabulous beauty posts from this past week? There’s also a giveaway going on one of the ladies posts, so be sure you don’t miss out on that!
- TheFabZilla: What’s your preferred way of defining brows? Check out if Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil is right up your alley
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: The Tom Ford Beauty Fall Color 2015 Master Class, with Todd Davidson at Neiman Marcus Beverly Hills, offered the perfect step-by-step tutorial to achieve the ultimate modern monochromatic look! Learn how to replicate the look yourself!
- Painted Ladies: The Butter London Shadow Clutch offers six stylishly smooth and buttery eyeshadows. They are so pigmented!
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Need a beautiful glowing nail polish in your life? Check out CrowsToes Ingrounded!
- Beauty on the Bayou: PORES NO MORE! StriVectin Advanced Retinol Pore Refiner and GIVEAWAY!
- Beauty by Miss L: What’s in my LookFantastic Beauty Box September 2015 box?
- Color Me So Crazy: See What’s a Must in MY Gym Bag and What it Has to do With Beauty!
- I Know all the Words: PMS is rough. Treat Yo’ Self with with to survive in style
- Never Say Die Beauty: Holiday collections are starting to be introduced. Never Say Die Beauty is showing off one of the unique & adorable shadow palette as well as gorgeous lip & eye crayons from Mirabella Beauty’s Jewel Thief Collection for Holiday 2015
- ProcrastiNails: Always wanted to try extensions but never knew where to start? Katherine has you covered with a look at the Irresistible Me premium line of clip-in hair extensions!
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Do you have large pores? Always searching for a product to shrink them? See if this Dr Brandt product did the trick for Stacie.
Did you discover any new brands? Or beauty bloggers? Let me know which post jumped out at you first! 🙂
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.